• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 problems on road trip to FL!

max1008

Friend of mine is on his way to the convention and his TC is leaking like crazy. He is in Georgia right now on I95. Rear output seal barely drips when sitting but it must spew out while driving. He installed a NOS seal a few months ago but started leaking again in NC.

Are there any deuce parts places down that way?

If anyone can lend a hand/garage or recommend a Deuce parts store it would be helpful. I gave him the NAPA part# for the seal already.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO in Augusta should have some parts on the shelf. Not much else running down I 95. Have him reach around on the top and remove the vent fitting. Worse case, add a barbed fitting and a hose. No breathy makes pressurized leaks.

max1008

Made it down there, he pulled the vent off and left the access panel off from ga to fl. It doesnt seem to be leaking and someone was sleeping under the truck last night so im guessing its not leaking anymore. Thanks alot everyone that chimed in, i think the return trip starts wednesday.

phil2968

He is not a member of Steel Soldiers? He owns a deuce, why not after this trip?
Join Steel Soldiers and get some communication. Smart phone if you need to just don't tell Ron.
Glad he made it.

max1008

He is a member, but t-mobile is 2g from south of richmond until jacksonville.

The deuce has been part of a few end the fed/ron paul marches in Philadelphia and DC. He is friends with a few of the promoters and speakers have talked from the back of the deuce/105.

pctrans- I agree! I def did not want to make that trip!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks