• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Air Compressor Bottom Seal

Dasgog

Hello

I was reading in the TM that the radiator had to be removed in order to get the AC out... Is it possible to just remove the grill and loosen top bolt on both bottom bolts and angle it back?
My bottom seal is leaking and didn’t wanna do it just yet if whole Radiator needed to get taken out.
I tried but when the outer flange for the AC belt was being unscrewed it tapped out against the radiator so I know I need to either remove it or angle it.

thanks

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has been a while but I think I just angled it. In a w/w truck the rad has less room to tilt forward than in a wo/w. I don't remember details so it probably worked.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks