• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 found in SW PA

joshs1ofakindxj

I went to look at a M35A2 and extra rolling chasis for sale today near me in Greensburg, PA. Attached is a picture of the obnoxious green machine that has been parked for many years.

The guy is willing to sell parts, for pick up only. If you get in touch with me via PM I will give you his number and you can call and make an offer on what you want. I don't expect him to ship things. He's a busy guy, no time for BS. if you need something reasonably sized, I'm going to Aberdeen and I could bring it with me.

He has the complete truck pictured and a complete rolling chassis without a body, but most of the body parts seem to be kicking around and in decent condition, like the hood and fenders.

The green truck has a complete winch (cable is off and sitting around), sprag t-case, complete non-turbo multifuel data plate that says "LD-465". I don't know if that makes it an LDT or an LDS. He told me the truck is a 66. The bed is pretty wrecked along with the rest of the body. It used to have a big water tank welded in the bed so it looks like it pulled fire dept. duty. It has been sitting out open to the elements with no cab cover for a LONG time, but the gauges and switches look salvageable.

The rolling chasies is complete with no body or controls. Good fuel tank, sprag case, non-turbo multifuel complete with no data plate on it. The winch is complete with the cable on it.

All tires on everything are junk. Axles all look good.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks