• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from Selfridge, Mi to Boyne City, MI

citizensoldier

A local friend from my town purchased a M35A2 in the last Michigan auction at Selfridge air base. He is new to the deuce and is looking to have it hauled. The weather could be bad and its not worth the hassle. Anybody get one from the same auction that needs it to go north? You could share shipping. Or know of a trucker he can call for a quote?
He can not seem to register and post on Steel Soldiers so I am doing it for him.

Armada

I got a buddy that just got his first one from that auction. The one with the winch and vise mount. We'll be bringing his north, but not that far. Let me know if you need anything checked out on yours.

citizensoldier

Hey Armada so your driving it back? To where? We did think of driving it back but with the weather it could be a bad trip.. But maybe do it the same day as you so if anybody has issues we could help eachother. His EUC clear?

Armada

Hey Armada so your driving it back? To where? We did think of driving it back but with the weather it could be a bad trip.. But maybe do it the same day as you so if anybody has issues we could help eachother. His EUC clear?
No EUC yet, but hoping to get it by the end of this week. It's his first one so it may take a bit longer. We're looking at next Monday for pick-up if they are open and he gets the EUC before then. We're only driving north to the Flint area. Be glad to convoy that far though.

ojsdna744

I'll PM my cell # to you Armada, if you guys need a hand I'd be happy to help. Post up when you two will be on the road, heck, maybe his first-time-EUC will clear the same time mine does and I'll be there @ the same time! :roll: Here's hoping!!

citizensoldier

His EUC has been sent to Battle Creek so it may clear this week also.. If thats the case we should meet you there.. Its his first deuce also so no hurry on anything. If the truck gives us problems could we stash it your place Armada? The truck looks ok only has a ripped top and we have a new one for it. I will bring my tow bar and propper goodies to get it home. That is if he decides to not have it hauled.

Armada

Hey Don! Sent you a PM a while back. Didn't know how to get ahold of you. Thanks for the #. Are you picking up at Selfridge too? I was thinking you had to go to Lansing for your trailer. Great if you are going to Selfridge though, maybe I'll see you there.

Yeah Lane, no problem parking it here if you need to. My bud's euc cleared today so he's going to call tomorrow and see if they are open on Monday. We've got that day off so we'll try for the recovery then. I'll let you know so maybe we can plan to be there at the same time and convoy part of the way back.

Armada

My bud got ahold of the GL guy at Selfridge. They are closed this coming Monday, so we are scheduled for Tuesday morning. Let me know when you guys are going.

citizensoldier

I hope his EUC clears this week.. It is supposed to be warm on Tuesday so maybe some good driving weather on NDT= No Darn Traction tires...lol..
Did you happen to preview these trucks? Maybe he will chime in on which one it was.. I know it had a ripped soft top in the front..

ojsdna744

Are you picking up at Selfridge too? I was thinking you had to go to Lansing for your trailer. Great if you are going to Selfridge though, maybe I'll see you there.
Doh, I'm not very smart. I was thinking you guys were picking up in Lansing also. My EUC cleared today, but I can't get a hold of the guy in Lansing to set an appt. to grab my trailer. aua
Dial me up if you need a hand, I can always help out with whatever you guys need to get her home. (Have tow-bar, will travel!)

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doh, I'm not very smart. I was thinking you guys were picking up in Lansing also. My EUC cleared today, but I can't get a hold of the guy in Lansing to set an appt. to grab my trailer. aua
Dial me up if you need a hand, I can always help out with whatever you guys need to get her home. (Have tow-bar, will travel!)
Joe is should be in Lansing Friday
I had called him 3 to 4 times a day last week, finally got him about 4pm Thursday.
His response was simple, "yea you can come pick it up tommorrow, if not I won't be back in Lansing untill next Friday, the 16th.

ojsdna744

Joe is should be in Lansing Friday
I had called him 3 to 4 times a day last week, finally got him about 4pm Thursday.
His response was simple, "yea you can come pick it up tommorrow, if not I won't be back in Lansing untill next Friday, the 16th.
Cool!! Thanks Bob! Now, get that signature updated!!! rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks