• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 from SW MO to south of Tulsa, OK. ~150mi.

M37M35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to move an M35A2 from the SW corner of Missouri to about 40 minutes south of Tulsa, about 150-160 miles one way. It runs and drives but doesn't have brakes. I have a gooseneck trailer that will handle it if someone has a truck that can pull it. (My truck is down right now.:sad:) I also have a medium towbar, so we could tow it if someone has a 5 ton.
If there is anyone between these two points that has the equipment and experience to help with this, please send me a PM. Time frame is within the next two weeks, but the sooner the better.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks