• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Front Axle Air Switch Question ...

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all .

I recently switched from a sprag style T-case to an air shifted case .

Then I installed the air switch up under the dash where there has never been one before because this truck has had a sprang case all it's life .

The in/out air lines on this switch are pretty small, much smaller than the other air lines I see on this truck .

So I am curious as to where this switch sourced its air had it been there from the factory, and the routing of the lines, I can find a way to make this work, but I would prefer to keep it as close to stock and simple as possible .

Before someone says read the tm's, I have little luck with those and only have this old phone adding to the difficulty of that .

Could someone possibly snap some pics under their dash showing the routing and maybe under the truck or draw me a crude pic or ?

Thanks in advance for any help .
Mike .

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could someone possibly snap some pics under their dash showing the routing and maybe under the truck or draw me a crude pic or ?
Attached are some pics and the TM -figure showing all the components for the control of that TC
and what goes where.
(I know some of this has been posted already, but that was a long time ago...)

G.

1688004815159.png 1688004745972.png

Air shift switch and connection 009.jpg Air shift switch and connection 012.jpg Air shift switch and connection 014.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks