• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Getting A Tag in SC, Thx

SPC_romaine

I would like to know if I can Get Tag For the State OF South Carolina Oor Is there Way some one could let me know were I could look to find out the information. Thanks Guyz

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Take the title (or bill of sale if they allow it) to the DMV...give them some money and show them proof of insurance.

That is how we do it in Alabama.

If SC requires a title for older vehicles and you don't have one you are probably screwed.

gunboy1656

Best place to look at is your states DMV (BMV or whatever your state calls it) and look at registering requirements. Usually it will give you links to what forms you may need to fill out.

SPC_romaine

Sweet Guys Thanks so much. My Problume was I wasent Sure On what I would Put in the google. I tryed Getting a tag for a m35a2 in SC in google but didnt really get anything help full. So I thought I would ask you guys. For Some Ideas Thanks Guys your great. Love this site.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks