• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 injection pump concern

Aknoll007

While traveling from detroit to st. louis last weekend the deuce died on me. Problem starting when the #1 injection line cracked and broke I drove another 60 or so miles on 5 cylinders and a leaking from the cracked line. The injection pump then gave.
I am wondering if the cracked line may have damaged the pump and if so what? I verified fuel flow to the pump and removed several injection lines and there was no squirting of fuel. The injection line cracked right at the pump itself. Does anyone have a spare pump to sell? would also like info on pump install and rebuilding. I have the pump out would love some advice. Thanks Alex

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine wouldn't start, turned out to be the shut off mechanizim in the pump. It was stuck. Take the rectangle shaped cover with 2 screws that the shut down cable goes to on the outboard side of the pump off and push the lever in there all the wav back.. or front, I forget, and see if it will light. I have an xtra fuel line if you need it. Idaho Motor Pool also has some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks