• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 OIL LEAK HELP..

KYHampton101

Multifuel 465 cont. So i have a massive oil leak coming from a line in the center of the block close to the fan pully seems to be something to do with oil pressure not sure but it's some short of a metal fitting. Help please have no idea what it is. Im talking it leaks a quart in minutes.

DieselBob

Not sure of the 90Deg fitting on the engine to the cable, can't find it in the TM's. If it is the cable jacket you might check with Memphis equipment.

KYHampton101

Ill check. Thanks for the help. Trying to get this truck good running order so i can sell it. It's a 66 kaiser **** not sure what I should ask for it. Drove it 200+ miles home only problems was had to put 2 gal of oil in it during the trip and one blow out. Only gave 1600 for it.

KYHampton101

Yeah its a nice truck for a 66. And yeah it made a mess. Covered the undercarriage. Other than the.leak runs great. Put a new soft top on it and reupholstered the seats. Bout to sell it and get this 5ton off a friend thinking bout asking 2200 for it thats me making a 100 on it. Its on Lexington ky Craigslist. Can see pics there.