• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 parts swap

sermis

What parts will and will not swap between a 64 and 67. Looking at top frame and bows.
What mirror options were used. Mine has the heavy mirror arm from the windshield hinge but nothing else. The 64 appears to have West Coast style but looks like it has a tubulor lower arm support from door hinge and not windshield.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can swap anything. They are interchangable. I perfer the elephant ear mirrors that mount on the windsheld hinges. They hang on a lot better in the woods. The west coasts don't stand a chance with tree limbs.

sermis

OK Really new to the Duce. Can you post a Pic. Trying to get ready for inspection for street use so I need sometype, just don't know what options there are. I will be knocking around the trees and mud so I don't want something that will not hold up. All I have are the heavy arms from windshield mount and one bottom brace from lower hinge to bottom arm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks