• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 repair place in NJ?

ger84

hey guys...

i am very new to this and this is a huge learning experience with this truck. However I have a M35a2 and my head gasket is leaking. I know this because there is air comming from the head area right near the fan. I have looked on sites to see what it entails and nervous about doing the repair on my own. The engine was painted so its even more interesting. I have done a normal gas engine on a car and on a smaller atv but i feel like i will be lost with a big truck. Anyone willing to help me do the work or know of a good shop or someone who is cheap but good in NJ? I live near flemington, NJ. about 30 mins from PA and 1 hr from ny.

Also as i was driving home from a parade my 3rd gear isn't working or if it does go in... its now popping out of gear... any help or ideas of whats going on would be greatly appriciated. :/

The truck is still drivable but want to get this fixed so its a fun truck again. I purchased this truck so i can show my students at school K-8grade students what a military truck really is and was used for veterans day at my school. please help or give a idea on prices etc. I can't even find a place that sells a head gasket for the M35a2 truck. its a multifuel engine with turbo.

Thanks

Gerald
or email me at

Ger84@aol.com

Last edited:

Dr.Jay

I have a few complete surplus gasket sets for the multi-fuel engine that i am willing to sell.

send me a PM if you are interested.