• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2c spring ride seat

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to know the answer to that myself. If no one answers before long, I'll know since I plan on doing this with the old wrecker until I change the cab. IIRC 3 or the 4 holes line up when putting a spiringer on the passenger side.

Armada

Dunno know about that, but you can pull out the bench seat, and a spring seat will fit the 2 outside mounting holes. Add 2 holes to the inside, viola!

Desert Rat

The holes do match. I converted my box to a spring without any modifications other than switching the seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks