• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 rear rims dish out

tobyS

I have a question that I'm having a hard time finding when I read old threads, especially when the pictures and links disappear.

I like the looks of the 5 ton A2 rear rims with the dish out and am wondering what an M35A3 would look like with the dish out. It would seem to make reversing the hub necessary, but what problems can occur? In reading some older threads on putting A3 wheels on the older Deuce, there may be a rubbing problem on the center trunion.

I'm disconnecting but not removing the CTIS and will save the wheel components for the next owner. O-rings and new valve seals will be part of the PM.

Can I reverse only the rear hubs and wheels (on the A3) and what problems can I expect, especially if I go to 395's?

M275Fan

Should be doable. I do believe it is a 45 degree chamfer and the only real issue would be matching the depth of the cut. Best of luck if you try it, and as always WE NEED PICTURES!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks