• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 jump seat pics

Hm2klie

hello, new guy here. I am looking for pics of the jump seat installed on a m37 just picked up a 52 in grt shape needs a few parts ect and some new paint thnx drew

FrankUSMC

How far are you from Hilton Head? I am going to a school there next month. Send me a PM of every thing you need, maybe you can save some $$ on shipping.
On the jump seats, do you need the seat or do you also need the brackets that hold it to the bed?
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Hm2klie

I am 2 hrs away. I am in need of pioneer tool rack, all jump seat parts, bed mounted spare tire carrier, seat covers, and of course fording kit. I want to bring the truck to USMC glory. I was a Corpsman W/Marines and my Dad was in the Corps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks