• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Radio Shelter

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
There was a post about the lack of those shelters out west here recently. I bet a search could find it. $300-$600 imho.

shootiniron

This one is definately different from the shelters that are more commonly seen.I think that its more of an earlier version so to speak and also to have the data plate noting that it as well as the M37 truck are part of the commo package.I've never seen one of these refering to our beloved truck specificaly.

Elwenil

Look at the tag with "Radio Set" at the top. I believe it has the model number to the right of the shelter description on the second line. I can see an "S" but I can't make out the rest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks