• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Seabee question on decals

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a thread on M37 Seabee decals. Very few are done correct. These were done by a menber, any ideas? I'm sick of searching.:mrgreen:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM section. DL NAVFAC 300 for correct markings. If you want to talk directly, contact Keith Smigle, goes by AMANCO on the site. There, wasn't that easy?

67Beast

I am the one who was making the correct seabee logo markings. You can see them on my decal & paintmask site, index I used Keith's template to make a scan and render it to a cut program. I can make them as either a decal or a paintmask.

One pic is of the decals I made for Keith and the other is of a faded marking on an original seabee truck at a show.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am the one who was making the correct seabee logo markings. You can see them on my decal & paintmask site, index I used Keith's template to make a scan and render it to a cut program. I can make them as either a decal or a paintmask.
I just recieved my decals yesterday, I've gotta say it made all the difference in the deuce's looks (plus they are inexpensive). One thing I did learn though is to wait till the wind dies down before putting on the door decals!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks