• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 winch

Boatcarpenter

No, I don't. But, I did hear of an M37 for sale about 5 miles away that has been owned by a very knowledgeable MV enthusiast whose family has been involved with them for many years.
I was told that it was complete, good runner etc. but probably did not have a winch, soooo, that's why I asked the ?, because if I got one I would want a winch.
Now will you answer my question? Please!! (I'd put smiles but they don't work)

citizensoldier

They are not that scarce. The winch bumpers are another story though. You will pay 800 to 1500 depending on the shape it is in and the stuff that comes with it. I just watched 3 go on epay. Oh, you can call John Bizal at Midwest Military and order a complete kit to install a winch on a M37.I am not sure what his price is anymore.
If its a Canadian truck its another story. Very rare and the PTOs are non existant. Its different then a US version. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks