• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 windshield removal question

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
All-
The weather has cooperated today and it's warmish and I have sunshine.

I'd like to remove the windshield today, but have no idea how to remove the pictured items. Do the simply spin off?

Pics for reference
View attachment 856767

View attachment 856768
Wow. That looks like a fragile piece of metal - that will be darn near unobtainable it if breaks. Is that an allen screw on the passenger side bolt?

I am just guessing, but on the inside can you reach the other side of that bolt? Hopefully? Looks like a two man job for sure...

M-37Bruce

A flexible hose and a clamp, the hose goes to the vacuum source. Removal of the nuts was accomplished with a box wrench and a ratchet, all of the suppliers carry the large bolt as well as the ninety plumbing vacuum tube. Hinge/pivot bolt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks