• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 finds a new home

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
Picked this up last weekend down in VA. Left the house at 3:15 am and was home a little after 11 pm. Around 950 miles! Purchased from a friend of mine. Jeep runs and sounds excellent. Needs front floor and gas tank work but nothing major. This jeep is complete and hasn't been butchered. 20240302_124505.jpg
20240303_110826.jpg

Guy

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, similar but different ;-)

Graves is up in Virginia
Ahh!
I used to go camping up there when I was stationed in Washington DC. I would love to come up -that’s only a five hourI pull.
Alas, I have a nieces wedding that exact same weekend. :/

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Bummer...

Maybe you could ride the bride to the front of the church instead of going to Graves? That would be a nice first adventure for your M38...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks