• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 Project - First MV project

Misdemeanor

I have finally started my M38 Project.

I decided to post project to a blog page since it is easier to post high res images. I plan to post major events and pictures on this thread but for those who want to know more detail info you can visit. www.M38.us

I'm sure I will have a lot requests for help from the experienced group that frequent these pages. I'm looking forward to sharing my progress and any helpful advice.

SGT FROST

Hey Miss D, I am starting a M38 1952 intack . This jeep sat in the woods for 24 years the owner drove this jeep in Korea and loaded on ship to San Fran California and bought it, ship it back to West Virginia after the war . His son drove it to work then it sat on the farm then I luck in to finding a full military jeep in tack serial #65385,can you dig it ,far out and solid .