• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38A1 Engine bay photos needed....correct/stock

JEB

Hi

We will be detailing the engine bay of my newly acquired M38A1 soon.
We could use some help with decal placement and to double check colors.

If you have photos of a correct stock engine compartment, please post them.

Also, if thou could point me in the right direction for a correct A1 decal set...all the vendors seem to have them at many different prices, so personal recommendations would be handy.

DeetFreek

Only a handful of decals used, can't remember if I picked my set up from DeBellas or Midwest Military. Either of those are gonna be a good choice.

As for the engine bay, Google A1 engine bay and select pics, because there's not much in the way of rhyme or reason to how it's done. There is this, only thing I've ever run across for colors so far.

Screenshot_20220121-233508_Gallery.jpg

My engine bay isn't completely accurate, but I've tried to make it as close as possible with what I have. 20220106_193151.jpg20220106_193206.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks