• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38A1 Lube order maual

M38A1forlife

Does anyone have a lube order manual or know how to find one for my 54' M38A1? Im looking for free info so if u can scan pages or give me a web link that would be nice. If my only option is to purchase one then im just gonna crawl under the thing and find them myself. Thanks all help is appriciated!!

M813A1

You can find the complete Tech Manual's on Ebay on CD for about $ 10.00 might be worth a look !! You also can look for Milman66 on Ebay he sell tech manuals for most Military Vehicles !! Also look in the Resources section for the Tech Manuals they may be listed on the old Steel Soldiers site and they are downloadable !!!

rdsar2k

WillysMJeeps.com

WillysMJeeps.com has most manuals in the download section. Gotta join the site but that's true with any. Free. That is a more active place for the M38A1 anyway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks