• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38A1 running fine then dies, whats up?

macibell111

My M38A1 has a new motor and has been running fine. Went to start it to move and it got to oil pressure then sputtered for a few seconds and died and wont start, turns over acts like it wants to but wont start, any help out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
1. Check to see if you have spark. 2. Check to see if gas is getting to the carb. 3. Check to see if the float stuck open and flooded the engine.

macibell111

it started right up this mourning.i was adjusting the choke cable before it died ,so I think it was flooded,i was smelling raw gas .so I wan t to thank u guys for the help.jack

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks