• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 Brake Parts

GHOST8546

I'm sure its been mentioned here before, but i can't find it. What is the CJ or civilian equivalent to the wheel brake parts for the M416 trailer ? The internal bolts, springs, levers, backing plate, shoe guide, etc..

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The brake parts were the same as on the jeeps of that era to make them inter-changeable. Most of the parts can be found on sites that offer restoration parts (Kaiser Willys is one). Are you replacing because they are missing? You might even try posting in the classifieds for parts wanted as many of the folks here may have them laying around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks