• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 Trailer Restoration

Pete

Someone was recently asking about the tail lights on a M416 Trailer. I just completed restoration on one, so if you need photos let me know at <pandrthompson>

Pete

Lex_Ordo

Hi Pete,
Thanks very much. I was asking for the 12 Pin NATO wiring harness plug pin configuration, but I have since gotten the info I needed.
I pulled the pin letter circuit designation from the M416 TM, and also contacted the Manufacturer. I am having the Female tow vehicle socket end made with the circuit letters I wanted to use already wired up.

I intend to make an adapter to allow me to tow my M101 CDN2 trailer behind my H3, and then when I get an 'M' series MV, I will be able to connect the Nato plug with out any issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks