• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 Trailer Tail Lights

86M10086.2L

Does anyone have a good picture of the original tail lights for a late 60's (ideally a 1967) M416 trailer? The lights were missing on mine and I have seen most with the later composite lights. I was told they should be the same as the M151's tail lights but have seen them with several different types as well. As visibility is less of a concern to me than correctness, I would like to at least know what lights I'm looking for look like. Any help would be great. Also are the tail light brakets the same for the M100 and M416 trailer?

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Old style lights are correct as far as I know. That`s what was on my 416 back in 85 when I got it. and that`s whats on my m101. I plan on putting the newer composite lights on the M101. I have no need for the old ones if you want them.

Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks