• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51 5 ton pto case

Al Capone

So I few days ago searching the Internet I am pretty sure one a site I saw a vendor with some bare pto cases for sale . Did not think much of it at the time but now digging into this old rusty truck I have the leak by pto I believe is crack in case . . Has anyone seen a vendor with bare case for sale online ? I found a vendor with complete take off single output for $400 and duel output for $700. I need duel but think I could buy the single and swap the end out to make it duel using my parts ?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need duel but think I could buy the single and swap the end out to make it duel using my parts ?
Yes, the transmission PTO rear facing accessory drive is the same for all M39/M809 series.

And if this makes it easier to find just a bare gear case, all M44 & M39/M809-series manual transmissions share the very same housing for the winch PTO. (P/N 7061160)

BEASTMASTER

if u can wait , my buddie in mass has a dual one and I'll be seeing him when the MD show kicks off, in OCT. i can bring it home . he'll probably take $300 .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks