• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2W/W

OD_Coyote

DaveP said:
OD_Coyote said:
DaveP - Is that a vintage Power Wagon in the background of the pic titled "howards crane wedding 2 236.jpg"? Nice lookin dump!
yes there is a few of the flat fenders in the mix. they are really my first love of old trucks. and yes some of them were military vehicles.
I must say you have EXCELLENT taste in vehicles. I owned a few Dodges in my day from a WC-12 to a WM300,

pa.rich

RE: Sorry Opie I had to do it!

Hey DaveP, good pictures, how 'bout taking some of those other goodies you have back there, is that a couple of power wagons and a Model B Mack too? My son is looking for a power wagon, got any to spare ?? I have a dumper I am working on like yours.Aint it nice to dump it instead of unloading by hand? I am looking forward to that! We burn alot of wood .Let me know if you want to part with a power wagon.My son is obsessed with them.

Boatcarpenter

RE: Sorry Opie I had to do it!

pa.rich- check out an album called "Back Forty" in the photo Gallery. Some Power Wagons in there I think that are looking for homes. Long drive for you, but road trips are always fun :D
BC

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Sorry Opie I had to do it!

pa.rich said:
Hey DaveP, good pictures, how 'bout taking some of those other goodies you have back there, is that a couple of power wagons and a Model B Mack too? My son is looking for a power wagon, got any to spare ?? I have a dumper I am working on like yours.Aint it nice to dump it instead of unloading by hand? I am looking forward to that! We burn alot of wood .Let me know if you want to part with a power wagon.My son is obsessed with them.
Does he like the M37's ? Does he want a jump in and drive or a resto truck? Just wondering because I know where there are a few fixer uppers.. Or is he just a civi Power Wagon guy?

OpieNoTool

citizensoldier said:
I think that new avatar of OpieNoTools is when you smoked his doors off on the E-way with the 819! :D
Its about time you figured out the picture posting too.. Like to see them .. lol..
The pics from on the bridge! HAHA i bet the people behind us we laughing to Army trucks racing down the highway the old duece was pinned @ 68mph. As for the caveman thing i don't know about that although i think you took the picture, the only thing you did that day lol kiddding :mrgreen:

pa.rich

Lane, yes he likes the old 1950's civy power wagons or military Dodge ones. He doesnt like the M37's as well. Its his money so you know how that is. e will hold out til he see's what he likes.

And Josh, congrats on the baby! Cute lookin thing.

citizensoldier

Ok PArich.. I come accross them sometimes too but them suckers can be pricey even for a junker with some usable parts.. But they are some sexy rides when fixed up and rolling down the trail. Dave has a couple but you will never get them from him.. The steel jaw has dropped on them bad boys and they are forever his..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks