• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A1 for sale

area52

Unfortunately, I can no longer spend time and money trying to get this moved back from Georgia to New Mexico.

It a 5 ton cargo with the Mack ENDT 673 engine that runs strong. Needs a wiring harness and cab top. Sprague needs fixed/adjusted. No title, bill of sale only. I think it needs an upper radiator hose also.

I bought it back in Aug from Bill W on here and have been trying to get it home with no success.
its located in Brooks Georgia.

I paid $2800 and am pretty firm on getting that out of it.

here's some pics:
http://news.webshots.com/album/557939119hCLjbY
pm me offers.

vtdeucedriver

My M54A2C has always been in the works as a GT, but that project has been on the back burner for a long time. On that note, I have always perefered the A1 and wanted one in both the M52 and M54. I currently have my M54 project for sale in VT, if it sells, it sells, if it dont..........can you say 2 GT's????

But yes if it all went well with that A1, it would be black!!!!

area52

vtdeucedriver said:
I would like more info on this
vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com

tire condition????
run?????
driveable with minimal repairs????
Just going to Knoxville TN
I am paraphrasing what Bill has told me, hopefully he will chime in here.

tires - one flat but he was gonna toss in three good extras, the rest are fair shape

It runs but needs an upper radiator hose, cab top and some sort of mechanical gauges since the electric is fubar.

How far is Knoxville?

Bill W

Wade
I spoke to Jeff earlier today
AM Gen, feel free to contact me ( again) about seeing this truck
9 GOOD tires, 1 flat, 3 GOOD take off tires in the bed. drivers side windshield bad, elec harness bad , batts & Alt good. Good pass frt fender in bed also. Anyone else who might be interested feel free to contact me as I'm getting tired of looking at it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks