• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M5A1 Stuart - Radiator cap part number or cross-ref number.

Needle

Hi all. When doing some major work on the Stuart, it was discovered that one of the radiator caps is broken (It just fell apart when released.) There are no markings on it, (or the one fitted to the other radiator), and I cannot find the part number in any of the manuals. (it probably staring me in the face, but I just cant find it!). Does anyone know the part number or the number of an equivalent?........................or does anyone have a spare one that they would like to "negotiate" on. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks