• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 at work

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I was looking at the pics I was wondering to myself, "Self, Is that Mr Perkin's yard?" Bill confirmed it. The M62A1 is probably one of the only 5 tons that I would violate my "no 5 tons" policy to own.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to have a wrecker someday - a lot of work would be able to get done with it! Course, I need a bigger yard first....

AMGeneral

Joe does pose a good question,How many ENDT 673 Mack powered wreckers are out there? Both the M62 and M543?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

I'll start off,I have a 1955 International Harvester M62 that was converted to a A1 sometime around 1970 I suspect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks