• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 Tires

FreightTrain

Banned
What are the Largest tires I can put under a M62 with stock rims.Would like to stick with Duals but Super Singles would be ok.Thinking of buying one but want to upgrade to larger tires so I can drop the RPMs down at cruising speeds and hopefully double fuel mileage from 1 to 2 MPG.No,a Multifuel conversion ain't the answer.Why be like nearly everyone else?I like to be odd....that's why I own a Deuce!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No,a Multifuel conversion ain't the answer
You're right and I completely agree with you.....

Do an M62A1 conversion with the ENDT-673

FreightTrain

Banned
Nah,If I get the funds saved up and get it,I wanna keep it Gasser.All 1MPG of it.Won't be driven as much as the deuce so I can live with the low mileage.

FreightTrain

Banned
actually,Yea.Thought about buying that old burned out house behind mine(who in the heck thought building a house on an alley?) and build a shop with a BIG door.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks