• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m715 pickup bed canvas tarp project

newworld

just finished my canvas tarp project on the m715 pickup truck bed. it covers the whole bed from rear of cab to the tailgate, outfitted with brass grommets and is olive drab in color. it looks great....and it doesnt move with the wind.

i made this because i keep things in the bed and didnt want it to get wet. also i just redid bed supports and put new steel on the bed floors. i also noticed that water will pool in certain areas even if truck is parked on an incline. i love the tarp....its easy to open and get stuff out and its removable as well.

newworld

i havent had that problem, mainly bc the material is so thick its not like a polyurethane tarp this tarp has structure. in addition, i always park on a slight upslope and i sometimes lower my tailgate.

the material holds up well to blizzard of 2016 and what i mainly like is the fact that the wind doesnt blow it like sail....unlike other tarps...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks