• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M750 van trailer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, not sure what you have there with those numbers but if it looks like the ones pictured above, I doubt you could get the tongue under 6000#. If it has the 5 load banks like mine used to have, add another 1000# to that total. I'd say moving a semi trailer with a pickup, might get you noticed.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a m750 chassis for sale. I'm unable to find specs on it. If any one has one available to measure. I'd like to know the length over fifth wheel from step up to the front. Also the king pin to front end, the frame length from step down to rear and height at step up and step down. Sorry I know it's a lot... thanks for any help

Scrounger

The M750 trailer and the M447 trailers are M295 semi-trailer chassis with different boxes mounted. It is too cold and dark outside to take pictures of either my M750 or M447 trailers. However, I did find this picture of a data plate online.

M295.jpg

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M750 trailer and the M447 trailers are M295 semi-trailer chassis with different boxes mounted. It is too cold and dark outside to take pictures of either my M750 or M447 trailers. However, I did find this picture of a data plate online.

View attachment 754080
Okay great thank you that's enough info for me to know my idea will not work on
that chassis.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Picked up one of these at auction for the cheap since Noone else bid on it. Luckily it came with all the cabinets. Sides opened pretty easy even after years of sitting.

No side panels though.

Attachments

USAFNB

Picked up one of these at auction for the cheap since Noone else bid on it. Luckily it came with all the cabinets. Sides opened pretty easy even after years of sitting.

No side panels though.
I'm jealous, Congrats Simp! I am still trying to get a hand shake on the one I found.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks