• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M809 Clutch Alignment Tool

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a clutch alignment tool for the M809 series 5 ton trucks? If so, where can I purchase one or borrow one?

Truck shop I used to work for in Tomah, WI is working on a wildlife preserve M817 that needs a new clutch; I got them the clutch, now I need to find them the tool.

If you have one for sale, or if you are willing to rent or loan the one you own (I pay shipping to/from), please let me know.

Thanks much,

Joe

Joe Czarnik
Appleton, WI
joe@armytruckparts.com
(920) 202-4647

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
YES there is, any truck parts house should have one, the clutch is a standard course spline, looks like 1 3/4 "from outer edge to outer edge, standard pilot

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the replies! Do either of you know the NAPA or Fleetpride part number? It's at a truck repair facility, so I'm guessing that if the alignment tool has a commercial application that they'll have one in their tool bin, but if someone's got the part number that would really help. Thanks again!

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,

Thanks for your reply! Actually, I found a transmission really close and got the shaft for nothing (it was junk), so were good!

Any more NHC250 inframe kits available???

I'm still trying to get time to go through my mountain of parts ... :)

Always a pleasure!

Joe

77 AMG

I bought one last week at Truck-Pro for around $27, I think. 15 inch clutch. I can get the number off of it tomorrow (today) and post it.

77 AMG

Sorry that it took so long to get back to this. My house decided to pretty much every major system, one behind the other. Anyways, the tool that I have has 2 numbers on it. The first is molded in and reads- HT175, while the second is a paper tag that reads-AT175. Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks