• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816(?) Wrecker bed, crane and winch for sale on Ebay

houdel

There is what appears to me to be a M816 Wrecker bed, crane and winch for sale on Ebay. A rural volunteer fire department in Arkansas acquired what looks like a M816 (or larger) wrecker and are removing the bed, crane and rear winch to install a water tank. Asking price $8995 if anyone is interested. Item number 150107026473.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MILI...107026473QQcategoryZ50466QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

M1075

There ain't no way they are getting $9000 for the bed. Besides, who wants the duty of removing that bed and then trying to transplant it to another truck? They should just look for someone who has a M813 and a little cash for a M816. If I were closer, I would trade them.

BEASTMASTER

:driver: they should just pick up a 5 ton cargo truck from the gov.they get them for nothing as long as they give them back when their done with them.i know where theres a few but they can't sell them and the gov. doesn't want them back so they just sit and rot ; such a waste.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks