• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Leece-Neville Alternator

Lance thanks for the input, I will try and ask the guy selling the alternator. I am a little hesitant, his information is sketchy but the picture he showed me looks just like a Leece-Neville. I will try to find out if he know the amp output, but thanks again and I think I will take a gamble and buy it. $75 plus $50 to ship it and he says it was tested good. THANKS

Rene M

Lance thanks for the input, I will try and ask the guy selling the alternator. I am a little hesitant, his information is sketchy but the picture he showed me looks just like a Leece-Neville. I will try to find out if he know the amp output, but thanks again and I think I will take a gamble and buy it. $75 plus $50 to ship it and he says it was tested good. THANKS

Keep in mind that a Leece Neville alt runs hotter " in heat" than a delco unit and has a much shorter life span as well. Personal/business experience.
I have been looking in to mounting a 27-Si delco alt on a 5 ton " nhc-250.
More volts, amps "200 amps" and a longer life since its a brush-less alt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks