• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M820a2

kentuckycucv

It looks really nice...Has HQ on the bumpers.... This MV thing is addictive. I want it, dont need it. should spend or save my money.... Dont have room for it.... but I want it anyway.... Let me know who gets it. Maybe I can buy them a cup of coffee if they pass thru Louisville.

PorscheTech911

I think Soni said that you buy the truck THEN find a reason to need it. He was referring to trailers, but it works haha. You buy it and the needs will follow.

Field Artillery

That one went for an eye popping $11,500! Must have been some collector who had to have it.

I own 3 of these for storage and can tell you they are really, really slow. Even the manual has the top speed listed at a very optimistic 52MPH when some of the other 5 tons show 60.

kentuckycucv

Wow I was and i think you are refering to the one I was drooling over...in Ft. Cambell Ky. It had HQ on the bumpers, lift gate, 2300 miles and 75 hrs ... It was nice. Sold 12-10-2009

Field Artillery

Yes, that was the one. But the GL pics lacked a lot of detail especially regarding what the rear looked like. Those units often got the AC and heating taken out of them and buyers got screwed when they picked them up. Also, there were no engine photos or cab photos.

As a rule, everything that comes out of Ft Cambell is very pricey. Must be some collectors nearby who do not need to factor in shipping costs of their purchases.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I'd be careful on those. Some pictures taken of the interior of the camper/box just didnt match up. One showed an air conditioner, next showed ramps but a missing air conditioner, and the last one showed a lot of desks with no air conditioner. You just gota inspect it the old fashion way. I'm interested in getting one...one day, but we shall see.

goldneagle

If your pockets are deep enough you might be able to talk me out of mine. If the price is right! I have the new Electric Heater/ A/C unit in the back box!! i also have the A/C unit I installed in the cab!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks