• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M878A1, TUG

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
M878A1 Truck, Tractor, Yard Type.

This thread covers the M878A1 Truck, Tractor, Yard Type.

The following Technical Manuals, are for Maintenance Instructions, Organizational Maintenance, Direct Support, Depot Parts and Accessories, for the M878A1 Yard Tug. This list is for reference only. Check the NSN on your Yard Tug, and compare it to the NSN on the TM cover, to make sure it applies to your Yard Tug. Some of these TM’s may not be here because the distribution code is other then “A". Others, simply because we have not been able to locate them yet. If you see a mistake, please P.M. me and let me know. If you have a copy of a missing, or outdated TM, please P.M. me so we can try and post it here. @Guyfang

LO 9-2320-285-12: Lubrication Order for M878A1, Truck, Tractor, Yard Type
TM 9-2320-285-10: Operator's Manual
TM 9-2320-285-24-1: Organizational Maintenance
TM 9-2320-285-24-2: Organizational Maintenance
TM 9-2320-285-24P: Unit, Direct Support & General Support Maintenance Repair Parts.
TM 9-2815-205-24: Direct Support & General Support Maintenance & Repair Parts for the 6V53/6V53T Engine

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks