• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Antenna Mount

rcb

Happy Holidays to All !!! Want to install military antenna on my M880 and can not find the correct mount that bolts to the bed.
I believe a sugar spoon bolts to the stand off mount but I can not find any pictures anywhere in manuals or ebay.
Anyone have a stand off mount for sale or have pictures so I know what I'm look for ??
Thanks...
Bob

rcb

After some research it appears these antenna mounts are difficult to come by... if I can find one I will take it
to my machine shop buddy and have him fab a number of them.

dtracy22

I have a parts truck with the antenna mounts. I was thinking about putting them on one of my other trucks. I haven't decided yet. I'm not sure what they are worth. There is also a plate that mounts inside the bed side so the bolts for the bracket don't pull through or distort the bed.

rcb

I completely understand... would it be possible to see some pics of the mountand plate with some rough measurements ?Thanks...Bob

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a couple for sale recently in the SS classified section for $20 each. And no, I don't have any left. :(

Kerogane

M880 Antenna Mounts

I recently purchased an M882 that has three excellent antenna mounts. I will sell all of them for $150.00 plus postage. Need anything else? THANKS! P3140051.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks