• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m880 dodge one ton crew air force door badging?

ryan77

You should rent the movie with jimmy Stewart who also in real life was a general in the air force reserves.....

papercu

SAC continued rotational deployments of its strategic bomber force, keeping a strategic bomber force in Europe for almost 20 years until 1966, when the B-47 Stratojet was phased out of SAC's inventory with the UK BASES BEING RETURNED TO the British or converted into USAFE tactical bases. Wayne

emr

This is GREAT Info and i am impressed because i did not know, Thanks papercu :) BUT the BERT GUMMER avatar is just to much not to notice :) very very NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):beer:

ryan77

Brits dont look stupid, its not like your spending 100 million dollars on a wedding :beer:!!!!!!! Im just messing around!!!!!

w200/m880

Thats my dear old mum your talking about.
If only. I know what i would be filling up bucking ham palace with.
Any way wheres this chaps answer to his question on vehicle markings ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks