• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Doors.

RichM882

Hi all.
Stupid question time again. Will post 1981 Dodge Ram doors fit the earlier trucks. I have looked at them and I can see no reason why they would not fit but they seem to sell the later doors at a well known supply shop but do not list them for earlier models. I bow to your greater knowledge and experience in these matters....

RichM882

Thanks Bob. I guess I may have to fix my existing doors. If they were really rotten I would have to live with the extra body line. I am glad I asked before I bought because they are not cheap !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks