• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 radiator

KILBILY

What is the correct W200 radiator for the M880? I tought that i read somewhere that the M880 takes a W200 radiator with a/c is this right? Im looking at W200 radiators online and am not sure what i need. There are 2, 3 even 4 row, a/c no a/c, and heavy duty available. What works best?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the correct W200 radiator for the M880? I tought that i read somewhere that the M880 takes a W200 radiator with a/c is this right?
Yes
Im looking at W200 radiators online and am not sure what i need. There are 2, 3 even 4 row, a/c no a/c, and heavy duty available. What works best?
The more cores there are the better it works.
All mine are stock and work fine, even towing 8k in the summer.

KILBILY

Thanks for your help Bob! I'm glad i shoped around on this one.The exact same radiator brand,size,cores,-everything, was half the price at one store over the other one here in town.