• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M882 antenna brackets

w200/m880

Ive just got a replacement bed for my m882,it only has two antenna brackets on one side,i thought they had three,there are no holes for a third and tags for holding wiring harness inside bed are only on one side.
Another question how were antennas tied down,i saw a pic of a dodge with footman loops on the roof.ALIM3619.jpg

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
two on driver side & 1 on passenger side.
No evidence of footman loops on any M882 or M884 here.
I would guess the 2 on the driver side tied to the others base. & passenger side one to the rear bumper.

w200/m880

I have taken a pick of threaded union on pass side of bed,it does not have a hole and appears to be fitted in bed of truck previously pictured with footman loops on roof,what is it for,checked for holes on pass side and no antenna brackets were ever fitted.
Sprayed my 24 volt battery tray today and ww2 jeep frame as weathers nice for once.ALIM3622.jpgALIM3623.jpgALIM3621.jpg

Stagg

heres a pic off the web of truck with footman loops on the roof
That is a picture of Aswayze's M882... it came that way from the Forestry service.
Take that for what it is worth. I believe it came with two holes drilled in the bed.

Here is a link to the whole thread.
http://www.operationeastwind.com/forum/index.php?topic=1465.0

And here is the other half for a commo truck. It pulls double duty as a cargo truck, and also hauls the S-250 shelter around a couple of times a year.
http://www.operationeastwind.com/forum/index.php?topic=2187.0

Last edited:

Aswayze

Yep, that's mine. It had footman loops on it that did not seem to be related to what the forest service was doing to it since there was no wear on the.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks