• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M882 no parking lights

44CCKW

After a lot of wire tracing,I found that 2 wires in the junction block on the fire wall had been placed out of order.By this I mean the brown wire for the parking lights was in the wrong plug in the junction block.It appears to have been made like this as the wire harness was never molested.I just got this truck and I'm going thru it to fix all of the things that need attention.This is the first time I've seen this type of issue.You would normally think bad switch or relay.Not a misplaced wire.Everything works fine now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks