• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M886 Litter rack pic for poof - other M886 info may follow.......

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a reply to a PM inquiring about finding upper litter racks.
They are very hard to find, one from a M1010 may work, haven't tried it.
Here is a view with the drivers side upper rack in position, and the passerger side upper rack in the lower stored position.
FYI I have a pair of NOS M886 rear doors.

510.jpg

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
Thanks Bob.
I have one of the upper units. and was asking availibility and posible cost for a second one.. my bad.
I will have bunches of questions when the weather cold snap ends and I have more time out side to look at things... thanks .. J.P.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had people looking for the uppers when they didn't realize that they already had them in the down position. So I wanted to get that pic out there, in case.
I emailed the # of someone that may have one.

m38inmaine

Looks the same to me, I suspect Bob you have part numbers for the 886, here is the number for the M1010, perhaps you could compare them.

22-0865 or nsn2590-01-163-8596

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks