• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M887-update

Fletcher76

I’ve got the truck running fairly decent after cleaning fuel line out and replacing the fuel filter. Also replaced various hoses in questionable condition. Then I replaced the plugs, wires, coil, and installed a missing ignition module. Also sanded down all surfaces and made new ground wires for proper grounding.
I am still working on getting the lights to work. I pulled the dash apart to clean up things and check the condition of the amp wires and in the process I found a variety of wires not connected. I did find a wire disconnected under the fuse block so I re crimped it and replaced some fuses. Also picked up a hazard flasher and turn signal flasher and now I’ve got a left front blinker and hazard light.
Sorry for the long post just trying to give updates and if anyone has any advice on what else to look at please let me know. I’m going to start checking bulbs but all those bulbs being bad would be unlikely.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't forget that the 3 lever switch has to be set to service drive or service stop for those functions to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks