• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 pto pump

AMgeneral3945

The seal on the pto pump went out and mixed with the transmission oil. Looking for a seal kit for the pump and where the pump mounts on the trans. Wondering if anyone knows where to get them. Or should I put a different pump on it that has one outlet? Also, are there pto pumps that allow you to shift while pumping for M920s?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The seal on the pto pump went out and mixed with the transmission oil. Looking for a seal kit for the pump and where the pump mounts on the trans. Wondering if anyone knows where to get them. Or should I put a different pump on it that has one outlet? Also, are there pto pumps that allow you to shift while pumping for M920s?
The stock pump is two 20gpm pumps together. It uses 1 to power the low speed on the winches. The other is winch power, however this fluid gets split and sent to the speed side in the event you use high range on the winch.

@superman has the pto pumps available new in the box.

If you switch pumps. The current setup is CCW for rotation.

You can use the PTO in 1 - 4 gears on that CAT transmission

AMgeneral3945

The stock pump is two 20gpm pumps together. It uses 1 to power the low speed on the winches. The other is winch power, however this fluid gets split and sent to the speed side in the event you use high range on the winch.

@superman has the pto pumps available new in the box.

If you switch pumps. The current setup is CCW for rotation.

You can use the PTO in 1 - 4 gears on that CAT transmission
Is it just a standard pump like any other truck with a wet kit?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks