• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 Pusher Axle Air Springs

micochico

I have a leaking lift bag on my 920. The larger load bags are getting pretty weathered too so I figured it is probably time to replace them all. The 24P TM lists AM General as the parts supplier for parts #MA207-21233 and MA207-21234? I'm pretty sure Firestone makes the actual bags but mine are so bad I can't read the Firestone part numbers. I figure it should be easier to get from Firestone and I'm pretty sure I don't have enough arms and legs to get these direct from AMG. Is there any chance someone has replaced these and knows Firestone numbers or has a set that is in decent enough condition to read the numbers off of the side? I'm hoping to have the new parts to install instead of having to pull the bags out and then try to match them up. If anyone is selling decent used bags feel free to send me a PM with your asking price.
Thanks Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks