• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 tach cable issue, wiring, throttle linkage springs, picture request

Thomas_G

Hello.

so I took over installing the fuel pump (new). Well the new tach cable 6680-01-082-6802 the pump end cable side is incorrect size. Anyone have a idea where I can get one.

Also anyone have pictures of the throttle spring set up and wiring to the shut off solenoid and 10 psi switch.

Thomas_G

That’s what I needed. I am missing that bracket for the spring. Is there another spring on the rear of throttle linkage? A diagram I found shows one

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are two sizes of tach drives, The small one is the most common, the large one is what is used on the military pumps. Take the new and old pump to a pump shop and they can swap them

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dealer will want a VIN, they can't do anything without it. What is broken, the cable?

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called our parts house here, he said 6’ tach cable with big collar for big cam 3 is about $120. I will get hard measurements tonight and verify they are the same

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks